2013 Brings the Refortified ERE Recruiting Conference & Expo!
If you think you know what ERE is about, think again.
For 12 years ERE has been the premier event where in-house recruiting leaders gather to share what’s new, what’s now and what’s next in corporate recruitment while building a network of outstanding peers. That’s still true.
But 2013 marks the rebirth of the ERE Recruiting Conference & Expo. That means:
- More strategic, forward looking, and fast moving content – all geared to in-house recruiting leaders like you
- Many new and insightful speakers – mostly other in-house recruiting leaders like you
- More high quality interaction with astute peers - in other words, in-house recruiting leaders like you
This past March in San Diego, over 500 in-house recruiting leaders attended the first of the new & improved ERE Recruiting Conference & Expo. If you missed our Spring event, don’t worry… the conversation continues this fall in Chicago!
More Strategic, Forward Looking, and Fast Moving Content
The entire ERE agenda is built with YOU in mind… in-house recruiting leaders who run a department, manage a team, control the budget and have responsibility for talent acquisition in your organization.
We’ve also shortened the sessions to keep the pace moving and allow you to jam as much learning as possible into 2 days. The agenda is focused on:
- Managing Your Recruiting Function – what you need to know about running your department in 2013 & beyond
- Talent Acquisition Strategy – how to link talent strategy to business strategy, beat the competition, identify and overcome risks, and more
- Leading Edge Case Studies – find out exactly how other companies achieved success by overcoming obstacles and designing talent acquisition programs and processes that work
- Planning For the Future – what talent acquisition heads need to know about what’s coming down the pike
See the agenda by clicking here.
Many New and Insightful Speakers
ERE has always led the way in developing a speaker faculty with more in-house practitioners than any other event in our space – and at September’s event, we have outdone ourselves! The majority of ERE Recruiting Conference & Expo speakers are in-house recruiting leaders like yourselves from organizations like:
- Cadence Health
- Gilt Group
- Mayo Clinic
- PNC Financial Services Group
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Republic Services, Inc.
- …and many more
Learn more about the ERE Recruiting Conference & Expo speaker faculty by clicking here.
More High Quality Interaction With Astute Peers
We get it. As an in-house recruiting leader, you want to spend most of your networking time meeting other in-house recruiting leaders. And at ERE, you will. We’re facilitating formal and informal ways for you to meet your peers, and we’re limiting the number of sponsors/suppliers who can attend. There’s no question that you’ll leave Chicago with a tremendous new network of peers.
If you’re an in-house recruiting leader, we look forward to seeing you in Chicago in September at ERE Recruiting Conference and Expo.
Click here to register and reserve your spot today!