ERE Recruiting Conference
The ERE Recruiting Conference is a community-led and driven event that prepares and equips talent acquisition and recruitment professionals with everything they could possibly need to do their jobs better. Hosted by ERE, the industry’s most-trusted resource of news and information for the last 20 years, this is where pressing TA challenges are solved, aspiring recruiters and talent acquisition managers become leaders, and leaders grow into trusted advisers. The networking opportunities are second to none, and together, through adviser-led hands on training, presentations, and small group discussions, attendees will return to the office with real solutions to their most pressing challenges. They will also leave with a new group of indispensable peers, mentors, and advisers that can be called on to discuss specific topics or to just share ideas and progress updates.
We know time may be the most valuable resource these days and this is the best place to start solving challenges, increasing performance, ROI, and actually saving time. With no product to sell or agenda to push, the growth and success of the people in this community is the ONLY priority. Whether you’re looking to grow as a TA leader, or solve pressing challenges at hand, join the best of the best and start preparing for #ERE17 on 10/16-18/2017 in Minneapolis.
If you’re a talent-acquisition leader, here are a few reasons why ERE is the right choice for you:
- Contribute to and be a valuable member of an ongoing community of peers, not an impersonal institution
- A chance to meet other thought leaders and learn real world examples of what works and doesn’t work from big companies like Facebook, SAP, Intuit, Deloitte, and more
- Ways to think differently; not the same ‘ol b.s. at other events. Totally new ways to think about the candidate experience, for example
- Roundtable discussions on topics that are hot or matter to you. A few examples include the future of talent acquisition, Google’s launches, more
- New speakers not going from town to town to town dusting off their old PowerPoints
- You get to decide which cutting-edge conversation you want to be a part of and shape.
If you’re a recruiter, here are a few reasons why ERE is the right choice for you:
- Conversations that begin before the event even starts, by connecting with other recruiters, recruiting management, and speakers, and continue years later. We help organize them before and after the event.
- Get to know recruiters from leading-edge companies like Jet.com, Facebook, Redfin, Hubspot, EdX, Homeaway, tons more
- Learn what matters to you. At ERE we have a big variety of topics like retention for recruiters, culture for recruiters, data, branding, technology, creative recruiting practices, and more
- Roundtable discussions on topics like google jobs, diversity, referrals, interviewing, Snapchat, more
- Free Hands-On Workshops. You don’t get that anywhere else.
Check out the Agenda and see what’s right for you.
Share this with friends
Speakers are TA Leaders and Experienced Recruiters
This conference is not a user group event. That means we do not have an goal or strategy to sell anything. ERE’s agenda is built specifically for TA and recruiters of all levels like you.
You’ll attend sessions led by experts on topics that matter most to you:
• Leadership and successful roadmaps
• Future trends, emerging technologies, and how to leverage them
• Hands-on workshops / training sessions
• Data, predictive analytics, and metrics that are actually relevant to your work
You’ll meet and learn from peers who will help you make the most of your road ahead. Most importantly, you’ll come away with a solid understanding not just of current changes that are shaping the future of talent acquisition—but what those changes mean to you.
Your Success is Our Success
We have one aim—to help you do your job better. It’s that simple. We are not tied to any product or service-provider.
Yes, we have sponsors. And sure, we have the utmost respect for the many of today’s worthwhile products and services.
But our sessions are never sales pitches about how to use specific products. They are geared to help you align individual, team, and enterprise goals so you may succeed in your role.
When you attend an ERE conference, you become part of a unique community of people who genuinely care about the greater good of their team, their company, and building nurturing relationships.
This isn’t about trading business cards to connect on LinkedIn and grow your network. Rather, you’ll discover many opportunities to form and develop beneficial and real bonds centered on helping one another in the long-run.
Technology choices change rapidly. Stay ahead of competition by learning which technologies will influence the industry most—and then learn from peers about which may work best in your own environment or situation.
Trusted by the Recruiting Industry
ERE has been working hard to bring together the talent acquisition community for over 19 years. We’re a trusted source for daily industry news and information. We love what we do and look forward to having you join us for an informative and energizing conference.
View the Agenda
Here’s what they’re saying…
The ERE conference provides a strong return
on investment of time and resources.
The content, subject matter expertise,
and networks are phenomenal.
Director, Talent Acquisition,
"ERE is a great place to meet innovators
in the field of recruitment, and learn
how to take the next step in your
recruitment approach. "
and energized. The sessions were
invigorating, the content was relevant
, and the networking was fabulous.
The Container Store
"The place for TA professionals to network
and find their future direction."
"Great speakers and recruiting visionaries.
Denise Campos, Sr. Recruiter, Baker Corp.
"I walked away with real time,
immediate solutions to my current
TA initiatives and concerns. The sessions are
geared in a way to make you
feel involved and engaged."
"Speculation is easier with data. ERE aligns the
data and hopes of Talent Acquisition"
"The ERE conference was a great way for
TA leaders to learn, engage, network,
and come together. I highly recommend any
senior level TA professionals to attend!"
"No better place to be IN THE KNOW
on all things currently brewing in the
Recruiting world! Hands down
the best networking event on the
planet for TA professionals!!"
"Attend to connect with other experts in
your field, talk shop, get re-inspired,
and take back both
strategic and tactical elements
you can begin to implement on Monday."
"The speakers were very inspiring!
I left pumped and ready
to change things"
MD Financial Management Ltd
"Adaptability, candidate experience
and knowing your candidate base is the theme,
especially with entering into a digitized era.
I highly recommend all recruiting professionals
to attend the ERE conference. Speakers are
engaging, leaders of there industry and a
wealth of information. If you don't leave with
wanting to elevate your recruiter skills,
lthen you're in the wrong profession."
Pacific Dental Services
"As a TA Leader, ERE's conference
provides the opportunity, forum,
and speakers to learn develop and
grow your TA function.
Assistant Vice President of
Talent Acquisition Director,
"Come to ERE if you want to
collaborate with Talent Acquisition
professionals from all waves of life.
Sr Manager - Recruiting Innovation,
"It was rewarding to share my passion on stage.
To have it so well received was rewarding. "
Charlotte Marshall, VP digital and social media
Come to learn and hear about
Real life ideas that can spark creative solutions
in talent acquisition. Networking with your peers.
Jennifer Reynolds Director,
Talent Acquisition - Healthcare
DeVry Education Group
"This is a must-do event if you want to meet the
future leaders of Talent Acquisition."
"I found the 2017 ERE conference to be
both informative and invigorating."
"THE event for Talent Acquisition and
Recruiting professionals looking
learn from and network
with industry leading minds. "